I heard it’s National Pumpkin Day so I made these protein packed Pumpkin Maple Cream Cheese Whoopie Pies. Just kidding, I lied, I made them because it’s less than one week until Halloween and I am unnecessarily baking pumpkin treats to satisfy my inner chic. […]
Month: October 2015
As much as I love peanut butter, there’s a lot of fat–good fat–in it. And with as much as I consume peanut butter, my fat intake can get very high so I eat powdered peanut butter when I feel like I’m really going over board with my […]
Well, I’m not going wait to find out if my predictions are too so I made this gigantic ball of cookie dough to hold me over.
If you love this recipe, don’t forget to PIN it so you can always have it! 🙂
- 1 Box Cannellini Beans (or can, I use the Target brand)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (between 60-64g)
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co)
- 1/4 c tapioca flour or flour of choice
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients (except chips) in a food processor or high performing blender on high until smooth, scraping the sides when needed.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll into one large ball.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill or the freezer for 30 minutes.
Everything You Need To Know About Bikini Competitions! We all would love to be able to step on stage or just step on the beach with a kick ass body that makes people do a double take, but are you prepared to do the work […]
Super Duper Healthy Brownies Topped with Cookie Dough! I wish I could start every blog post with those sweet sweet words–err healthy words. These brownies are so fudgy and dense; it’s hard to believe they are made from black beans and bananas and only 6g […]
As much as I love creating healthy desserts out of chickpeas and white beans, I wanted to give you another option, ya know, for the paleo folk. These dense and delicious blondies are made with extra ripe bananas and my favorite protein powder: PEScience Select Protein. I used their Cookies and Cream flavor (can sub any protein you like). Get 25% off ANY PEScience product by using my coupon code PBCHOCO.
If you love this recipe, please share it on social media using the buttons at the bottom!
Recipe serves 4 and macros per blondie are: 281 calories/ 41 carbs/ 10g fat/17g protein
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 c coconut flour (or flour of choice)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c nut butter (I used Red Velvet Peanut Butter by Buff Bake get 10% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c maple syrup (or honey/agave)
- 1 tsp beet root powder
- cocoa nibs for sprinkling
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then add maple syrup and nut butter until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spoon batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with cocoa nibs.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into 4 squares and serving.
Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip–forget dipping, just eat it! Eat this dip for breakfast; there’s oat in there so it’s perfectly acceptable to consume a bowl of this pumpkin cookie dough at 8 A.M. After I devoured a few spoonful’s of this, I spread some on a […]
I had no idea what to name these protein bars because the flavors I used don’t usually go together, but since I used a cookies and cream flavored protein powder and a coffee flavored nut butter, I decided to combine the two and thus got cookies […]