Healthy Cookies and Cream Brownie Balls
- 1/2 c coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1/2 c oat flour or whole wheat flour
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Cookies and Cream *can sub with Chocolate flavor get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. special dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup (agave/honey/maple syrup)
- 1 organic egg, large
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 4 tbsp. protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 6-7 tbsp. almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together using a fork then add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
- Separate dough into 12 evenly sized balls and place them on the baking sheet about 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cooled, mix the glaze together.
- Dip each ball in the glaze until completely covered and remove using a fork then return to the parchment paper.
- Once all the balls are glazed, place them in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden the glaze before serving.