Healthy S’mores Blondies
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Blondie 30% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c coconut sugar (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tbsp. sugar free maple syrup or sticky syrup of choice
- 3 eggs, whole
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 15g mini marshmallows
- 76g dark Belgian dark chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare an 8x8" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flours, protein powder, coconut sugar and baking powder.
- Mix in the applesauce, vanilla extract and maple syrup and then lastly the eggs (one at a time).
- Pour batter into your prepared pan.
- Break your chocolate bar into pieces and place them on top of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove to top blondies with marshmallows and then return to oven for another 4-5 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into 9 squares and serving.