Hello November. The news on the street is that pumpkin is out and peppermint is in. Well, forget that! I’m still not over pumpkin.
PUMPKIN is LIFE!
Sometimes I bake enough to feed a small country and sometimes I bake just enough to serve myself. Single serving dishes are always better because:
Less clean up.
Portion control (for the ones who need it-I’m talking to myself here)!
Less cooking time.
This adorable little pint size cake is gluten-free, vegan and paleo with the added bonus of being extra moist!
I used PEScience protein powder get 30% OFF using code PBCHOCO.
Single serve healthy pumpkin cinnamon roll cake drizzled with vanilla icing. Made gluten-free, vegan and paleo!
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (16g) I used PEScience get 30% code PBCHOCO
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. avocado oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 c plus 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 tsp. almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a small ramekin with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, sift all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into ramekin and bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Stir together icing and drizzle over cake.