Almond Butter Espresso Cookies
Why drink your coffee when you can eat it? Well, for 78 calories per cookie you can have your coffee and eat it too!
Go a head and indulge a little because these cookies are made with only 5 all natural ingredients and take only 10 minutes from start to finish.
I used Buff Bake Almond Butter-Coffee Flavored but I’m going to give you a substitute incase you don’t have this delicious flavor on hand. If aren’t a nut butter addict like I am (and have entire pantry dedicated to your precious flavored jars) but want to start a collection, you can get 10% off your Buff Bake order using code PBCHOCO.
If you love this recipe please share it on Pinterest and Facebook using the buttons at the bottom!
Macros per cookie: 78 calories, 4 carbs, 5g fat, 5g protein
Recipe makes 13 cookies.
- 1/2 Buff Bake Coffee Almond Butter*** 10% off using code PBCHOCO
- 1/4 c Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- 2 tbsp. Oat Flour
- 1 Egg, large**
- Pre-heat oven to 350f.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Roll dough into 13 even sized balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Using a wet fork, press balls flat.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
***Can sub Coffee Almond Butter with all natural almond butter mixed with 1-2 tsp. ground coffee or instant coffee
**Can sub with flax egg for vegan