Peanut butter and banana is a combination sent straight from heaven. I eat peanut butter on toast topped with banana slices EVERY SINGLE DAY of my life. Seriously. My boyfriend asked me the other day if I ever get sick of eating bananas and peanut butter? Is he crazy? Heck no, I don’t!
I love peanut butter and bananas so much that I had to make them into cookies with mini chocolate chips!
These barely baked peanut butter banana cookies are made with all whole food ingredients, my favorite protein powder (PEScience Select Peanut Butter Cup get 30% off using code PBCHOCO) and crunchy all natural peanut butter.
Super soft, barely baked peanut butter banana cookies loaded with chocolate chips.
- 1 scoop protein powder (PEScience Select Peanut Butter Cup 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. crunchy peanut butter (I used Naturally More)
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1 tbsp. oat flour
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 325F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl and using a fork, mix together your banana mash, flours, protein and peanut butter until a dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to make evenly sized cookie dough balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Use your fingertips to press them down slightly (you may need to reshape them as you go).
- Bake for 4-6 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Pro Tip: Tastes amazing when eaten directly out of the freezer.