Super easy, all-natural, homemade peanut butter cups using creamy powdered peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate.
- 1/2 c sugar-free chocolate chips (vegan if necessary)
- 1/2 c powdered peanut butter
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 c water
- peanuts for topping
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips, stirring every 10 seconds until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix together the powdered peanut butter, protein powder, melted coconut oil and room temperature water until fluffy.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of 5 cupcake liners.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoon of the peanut butter over the chocolate.
- Top with another tablespoon of chocolate and then another tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour before serving.
- Store in the freezer and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.