- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 c natural peanut butter Peanut Butter & Co
- 1 scoop protein powder PEScience Snickerdoodle
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 1/4 c plus 1 tsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup of choice
- 2 tbsp. fat free cream cheese
- 1 serving container vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/2 scoop protein powder PEScience Vanilla get 25% off using code PBCHOCO
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a small baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray. I used an 8x8 inch square baking pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash banana and mix with peanut butter. Add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 4 squares.
- Blend all frosting ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Frost blondies and top with banana pieces if desired.