Happy Hump Day guys! We are half way to Friday so I thought I would make some extra clustery granola to help get through the week—chocolate flavored of course! I’ll eat granola in just about any flavor form but my favorite way to eat crunchy oats is when they are covered in chocolate, infused protein and high in fiber! What more can you possibly want?
I made this granola using one of my favorite protein powders from PEScience, Frosted Chocolate Cupcake. Get 30% OFF all PEScience products by using code PBCHOCO at checkout.
Extra clustery chocolate protein granola loaded with fiber!
- 2 c old fashion oats
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Frosted Chocolate Cupcake)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax meal
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 c plus 2 tbsp. sticky syrup (I used sugar-free maple syrup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, protein powder, chia seeds, flax and cocoa powder and stir until completely mixed.
- In another bowl, mix together the vanilla, oil and syrup.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use your hands to be sure all everything is completely coated.
- Spread oats evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container.