Chocolate Chip Protein Square
I know I have said this before but sometimes I find a product, fall in love with it and then use it ALL THE TIME! Right now I am currently obsessed with Abs Protein Pancake Mix and Nikki’s Coconut Butter.
I can’t even remember the last time I made pancakes with my Abs. And why would I when I can make protein squares?
This recipe makes 9 servings. Macros per square:
If you love this recipe, please pin it using the Pinterest Button at the bottom! Thank you!
- 2 Scoops Abs Protein Pancake Mix (chocolate chip)
- 1/4 c Peanut Butter Slim (powdered peanut butter)
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (Quest Nutrition)
- 3 tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter (Spread the Love)
- 1/4 c + 2 tbsp. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 c Dark Chocolate Fudge Coconut Butter (Nikki’s Coconut Butter)
- 1 scoop PEScience Milk Chocolate Protein Powder (get 30% off using my affiliate code: PBCHOCO)
- peanuts for garnish
In a bowl, mix together Abs, powdered peanut butter and vanilla whey. Add peanut butter, almond milk and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms. Press the chocolate chip dough into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper. Mix together coconut butter and chocolate protein powder and then spread evenly on top of the first layer. Sprinkle with peanuts. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to harden and then cut into squares. Store in fridge or freezer. Enjoy!