I made these waffles using only FOUR ingredients! I swear I have tried a hundred different protein waffle combinations but NOTHING has ever
come close to the deliciousness that these waffles are. I recently got the Gourmet Vanilla flavor protein from PEScience and dear god, I think I’m in love. I’m sure any Vanilla Protein will work, I know Quest has an amazing vanilla powder, but PEScience is hands down the best I have ever had. If you want to try it for 25% off, us my discount code PBCHOCO at checkout.
If you love this recipe, please share it on social media and help a sista out! 🙂
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla)
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 3/4 c almond milk
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- Whisk protein, coconut flour, almond milk, egg and baking powder together until smooth.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Prepare your waffle maker with non-stick spray
- Pour batter evenly into the 4 compartments (be sure to not pour too much, you want to end up with 4 waffle pieces)
- Close the waffle maker and cook on HIGH for about 5 minutes on each side. Every waffle maker is different and protein waffles take forever to cook so be patient, they won't burn.
- Once the waffles are golden brown and crunchy, place them in the freezer for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Remove waffles from the freezer and dip the corner in the chocolate.
- Garnish with sprinkles and return to the freezer for 20 minutes before serving.