Looking for a healthy treat to make for that special person you love on Valentine’s Day? Look no further, these super healthy, high protein, peanut butter, chocolate cookies are just the sweet snack you have been looking for. Did I mention they are vegan and gluten-free? A delicious chocolate treat everyone can love!
I made these using only whole food ingredients and PEScience Select Protein – vegan powders also available! Get 30% OFF all PEScience products by using code PBCHOCO.
Decorate these cookies using simple sprinkles or your favorite chocolate candy!
Chewy and delicious!
Deliciously healthy chocolate peanut butter protein cookies made vegan and gluten-free!
- 1 c natural peanut butter
- 64g chocolate protein powder (I used PEScience Frosted Chocolate Cupcake 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 granulated stevia or coconut sugar
- 1/4 c gluten-free oat flour
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c + 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- optional: sprinkles, chocolate squares or flaked sea salt for decorating
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together the oat flour, protein, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and stevia. Place all dry ingredients into a mixer and add peanut butter and pumpkin puree. Mix until a dough forms.
- Roll out dough until it's about 1/8" in thickness. Use a hearth shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes and place them on the baking sheet. Repeat with extra dough until you have used it all. Recipe should make about 14-16 cookies depending on the size of your cookie cutter.
- Add sprinkles or chocolate at this time. Bake for 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.