Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cupcakes
Chocolate and peanut butter, what more could you possibly want? How about making it a high protein cupcake and then you will be speaking my language!
I used my favorite Milk Chocolate Protein Powder from PEScience Select Protein and topped my cupcakes with a Nuts ‘N More Coconut Peanut Butter crosshatch. By the way, if you are a peanut butter connoisseur then you will absolutely love Nuts ‘N More. It’s so creamy and delicious, I just can’t even begin to explain to you the goodness that is Nuts ‘N More.
On with the recipe…
- 2 Scoops Milk Chocolate Protein Powder (get 25% of your PEScience order with code PBCHOCO)
- 1/2 c Almond Milk
- 1/4 c Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 c Oat Flour
- 1/4 c Coconut Flour
- 1/2 c Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter (I used Nuts ‘N More)
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter (I used Nuts ‘N More)
- Pre-Heat oven to 350f and prepare a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients together and then add wet.
- Divide cupcake mix up between 6-8 cupcake liners.
- Bake for 19-21 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cooled, place peanut butter in a piping bag or Ziploc bag and snip the corner. Createcross hatch.