As much as I love baking, I also really love easy, no brainer recipes–especially if it consists of me not having to turn on the oven in this valley heat. I saw the “pudding pops” on the back of the instant pudding box and I knew it would be my next popsicle venture.
If you aren’t into the artificial sweeteners then stick with the full sugar/fat instant pudding mix.
- 1 box sugar free, fat free instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 c cold unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Peanut Butter Cup 30% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More)
- Whisk together the pudding mix and cold almond milk for two minutes until a pudding forms.
- Stir in the protein powder and cocoa powder until completely incorporated.
- Fill 4 popsicle molds half way up with the pudding.
- Put 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over the pudding and then top with another layer of pudding until the mold is full.
- Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours before serving.
To remove the popsicles from the mold, run it under warm water for 30 seconds before removing.