If you are looking for a sweet and salty treat with simple ingredients you can find in your kitchen then look no further because these peanut butter cups are like no other! They quick, easy, sugar-free, gluten-free and best of all absolutely delicious!
Quick and easy, sweet and salty, deliciously healthy Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Cups.
- 3/4 c sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lily's)
- 3 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More)
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 3 gluten free mini pretzels
- flaked sea salt for sprinkling
- Prepare a muffin tin with 3 cupcake liners.
- In a double boiler, gently melt chocolate chips and coconut oil. Place a spoonful of chocolate into the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- In the center of the chocolate, dollop one tablespoon of peanut butter in each cupcake liner.
- Cover with remaining chocolate.
- Gently place a pretzel in the center of each peanut butter cup.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes before sprinkling with sea salt and serving.
Macros were not calculated for this recipe.