You know what the greatest thing about making your own frozen dessert is? It lasts for freaking ever! If you were to open my freezer right now, your dessert options would be endless. Whenever you want to serve one of these Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes, just remove from the freezer, let it sit for about 10 minutes at room temperature and then cut into bite size pieces! Make them, store them and then enjoy them whenever you want in the next six months! 🙂
If you love this recipe, please PIN it using the PINTEREST button at the bottom!
- 1/4 c Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Quest Nutrition)
- 1 c Almond Milk
- 1/4 c Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1/4 c Raspberries plus more for decorating
- 2 tbsp. Mini Chocolate Chips
1. In a high speed blender, blend shredded coconut, 2 tbsp. coconut oil, protein powder, almond milk and cream cheese together until smooth. You make need to stop to scrape the sides.
2. Pour half of the cheesecake filling into 6 silicone cups or cupcake liners. Add raspberries to the remaining cheesecake filling and blend until smooth. Pour raspberry layer on top of the vanilla layer. Decorate with raspberries.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and 1 tbsp. coconut oil together. Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate over the raspberry cheesecakes. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!