For the best Chocolate Protein use PEScience Select Protein. Get 25% off when you use code PBCHOCO at checkout.
- 1 1/2 c old fashion oats
- 1 1/2 c chocolate protein powder (I used PEScience Select)
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/4 c cocao powder
- 1 c almond milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extact
- 1/2 c fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp. cocao nibs
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a glass baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix oatmeal, protein, coconut sugar and cocao powder together.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, almond milk and vanilla together then add to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until smooth. Fold in1/4 cup raspberries then pour batter into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining berries and cocao nibs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.