Life is just too short not to eat the cake batter. So next time you have a hard day, whip up a batch of this low fat Cake Batter Cookie Dough, put it in a champagne glass and eat it with a spoon–because you deserve a classy treat!
There is absolutely NO added sugar in this cookie dough! Seriously, eat your heart out people because these macros are amazing.
I used PEScience Select Gourmet Vanilla Protein Powder in this recipe and you can get 25% off your order when you use code PBCHOCO.
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 1 tbsp. powder peanut butter (I used Peanut & Co Mighty Nut Vanilla)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PESience)
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup*
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil, vitafiber or syrup and water together in a microwave safe bowl. (Microwave on high for 5 seconds, stir, microwave for another 5 seconds and stir)
- Add to dry ingredients and mix using a fork until dough forms.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Place in a champagne glass, use a large spoon and enjoy!
*vitafiber can be replaced with maple syrup, honey, brown rice syrup or agave, although macros will change.