3 Ingredient Protein Cookie Dough Cups to satisfy that sweet tooth.
All you need is…
- Cookie Dough Protein Bar (I used B-up Bar by Y-up Brands because it’s the most delicious and macro friendly bar around)
- Dark Chocolate
- Coconut Oil
- 1 Cookie Dough Protein Bar (I used a B-Up Bar)
- 1/2 c mini dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Prepare a cupcake pan with 4 baking cups.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a glass safe bowl on high in the microwave. Stop every 10 seconds to stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of each baking cup.
- Cut the bar into 4 evenly sized pieces and roll them into balls and slightly flatten them.
- Press the cookie dough pieces down into the chocolate in the baking cups.
- Cover cookie with remaining chocolate.
- Top with more bar pieces (optional)
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to harden.
- Let sit at room temp for 10 minutes before serving.