I had no idea what to name these protein bars because the flavors I used don’t usually go together, but since I used a cookies and cream flavored protein powder and a coffee flavored nut butter, I decided to combine the two and thus got cookies and coffee!
This recipe is incredibly simple, only takes a few minutes to make and can be substituted with your favorite protein and nut butter flavors.
Recipe makes 2 protein bars.
If you love this recipe, please share it on social media using the buttons at the bottom! 🙂
- 1 scoop Cookies and Cream Select Protein Powder by PEScience (get 25% off your order using code PBCHOCO) *
- 1/4 c Coffee Bean Almond Butter by Buff Bake (get 10% off your order by using code PBCHOCO) *
- 2 tbsp. Water
- 3 tsp. Sugar Free Maple Syrup (or honey/agave)
- Mix and mash all ingredients together in a bowl until combined. The mixture shouldn’t be too sticky but still moldable. If it’s too sticky add a tablespoon more protein powder, if too dry add a tablespoon of water.
- Place mixture into a zip lock plastic bag and form into one bar.
- Remove from bag and cut in half (you can mold some more if necessary).
- Place bars in the fridge for couple hours or in the freezer for 15 minutes to set before serving. Store in an airtight container.
* Can be replaced with any protein or nut butter.