My Chocolate Cracker Cookie recipe plus my Cookie Dough recipe came together and dipped themselves in dark chocolate and sprinkles.
I may or may not have eaten all of these in one day…
At least they are healthy, right?
- 1/4 c plus 2 tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c milk chocolate protein powder (I used PEScience 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c vitafiber syrup or 3 tbsp. sticky syrup (honey/agave/maple syrup)
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil (measured before melting)
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 1 tbsp. powder peanut butter (I used Peanut & Co Mighty Nut Vanilla)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PESience)
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup*
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 c dark chocolate
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- chopped nuts
- 1.Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2.In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- 3.Add remaining ingredients and mix with a fork until a dough forms.
- 4.Roll dough out until it's 1/8 inch thick.
- 5.Using a knife, cut 1 1/2 inch squares. Dough should make 13-15 squares.
- 6.Use a fork to poke holes in the dough so the crackers don't rise much.
- 7.Transfer cut outs to the baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
- 8.Crackers will be soft when you first remove them from the oven but will harden once they cool completely.
- 1.Mix all dry ingredients together.
- 2.Melt coconut oil, vitafiber or syrup and water together in a microwave safe bowl. (Microwave on high for 5 seconds, stir, microwave for another 5 seconds and stir)
- 3.Add to dry ingredients and mix using a fork until dough forms.
- 4.Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in 10 second intervals, stirring every time you stop until melted.
- Divide cookie dough into 4 even balls and place each cookie dough ball between 2 chocolate cracker cookies.
- Place the cookie dough sandwiches in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Dip half of the cookie dough sandwich in chocolate and let the excess chocolate drip before placing it on piece of parchment paper.
- Once all the sandwiches are dipped in chocolate, let them sit for 2-3 minutes before decorating with sprinkles or nuts.
- Return to freezer for 15 minutes to harden before serving.