Guilt Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
It’s the end of August. Which means it’s basically September. September comes before October and October means Fall. So basically, it’s totally okay that I am making Pumpkin Cookies on August 26th, right? Great! Now that that’s settled, here’s my recipe for completely guilt-free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies made with real pumpkin and protein powder. I was highly temped to half dip these bad boys in chocolate but they are lovely just the way they are–if you are feeling like a rebel, go a head and dip them!
If you love this recipe, please Pin it using the PINTEREST button at the bottom!
- 3/4 c Oat Flour
- 1/2 c Protein Powder (I used PEScience Snickerdoodle get 25% with code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 c Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp. Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp. Blackstrap Molasses
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 c Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix oat flour, protein, coconut sugar, spices and baking powder.
- In another bowl whisk pumpkin, egg, melted coconut oil and molasses.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the flours and stir until smooth.
- Fold in tapioca flour and chocolate chips, then place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and roll dough into ten 1-inch sized balls.
- Place balls on baking sheet and press flat. Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Notes: Wet your hands a bit if dough is too sticky for rolling. Store in an airtight container. Top with more chocolate chips before baking for a visually better looking cookie.