Looking for a perfectly fluffy healthy pancake recipe? Look no further because this delicious stack is made using brown rice flour, applesauce and the best quality protein powder, PEScience. Get 30% off all PEScience products by using code PBCHOCO at checkout on their direct website. www.pescience.com
Healthy Blueberry Pancakes made gluten-free and high in protein!
- 1/4 c brown rice flour
- 32g protein powder
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1/4 c unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 c plus 3 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk*
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 c frozen blueberries
- Prepare a skillet or pancake pan with non-stick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients. Add in eggs, applesauce, vanilla and milk and continue mixing until smooth. Fold in frozen berries.
- Cook pancakes 1/4 cup at a time. Cook until golden brown, flip and cook the other side.
- Top with blueberries and enjoy!
You may need more or less almond milk depending on the type of protein you use so keep that in mind and add it in 1/4 cup at time until you reach your desired consistency.