I believe in close ups.
- 1 cup grated carrots, raw (about 3 large carrots)
- 1/2 c oat flour or flour of choice
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/4 c golden flax meal
- 1 scoop protein powder ( I used PEScience Snickerdoodle, get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 2 eggs, large
- 3 tbsp. egg whites
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla)
- 1/4 c egg whites
- Preheat oven to 350f and prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients for the carrot cake together and set aside.
- In another bowl mix the eggs, egg whites and grated carrots together until combined.
- Add egg/carrot mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour carrot cake batter into the prepare pan.
- Add all cream cheese swirl ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dollops of the cream cheese swirl mixture on top of the carrot cake batter then using a knife, swirl them together.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes at room temperature then chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.