Healthy Chia Seed Banana Bread
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla)
- 3/4 c whole wheat flour or oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c egg whites
- 1/4 c greek yogurt
- 1/4 c coconut sugar or brown sugar (I used Better Body Foods)
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375f and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- I used my Kitchen Aide mixer to mash my bananas but you can use a fork.
- Whisk banana mash with the eggs, vanilla extract and yogurt until fluffy.
- In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients then gently add in the banana mix until combined.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 24-28 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.