Because your ice trays can do a lot more than make ice! Why not try making a low carb, low fat snack that’s high in protein?
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Cookies and Cream flavor)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (I used Better Body Foods)
- 3 tbsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extact (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips
- 2 oz sugar free dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. vitiafiber or sticky syrup
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the flours, powdered peanut butter and protein powder.
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt the vitafiber and coconut oil together.
- Add the vitafiber/coconut oil mix to the flour mix and use a fork to mix them together then add the vanilla extract and water (room temp). Keep mixing until a dough forms. Depending on the protein powder you use, you may need to add another tablespoon of water if your dough is too dry.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the ice trays (leaving some room at the top for the chocolate) then set a side while you melt your chocolate ingredients together.
- Spoon melted chocolate over each cookie dough piece and place the ice tray in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
- For easy removal, gently loosen the sides using a knife.