Ultra soft chocolate chip peanut butter cookies made vegan and high in protein!
Do you have 13 minutes to spare? Because that’s all the time you need to make these incredibly delicious peanut butter cookies loaded with sugar-free chocolate chips and walnuts.
These cookies were made using PEScience protein powder. Whey and Vegan products available. Get 30% off all PEScience by using code PBCHOCO.
Ultra Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies loaded with Walnuts and Chocolate chips made healthy and vegan!
- 1/2 c oat flour *gluten free if necessary
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/4 c + 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More White Chocolate)
- 3 tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup *or sticky syrup
- 1 scoop flavored protein powder (I used PEScience Cookies 'N Cream 30% OFF PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 c walnut pieces
- 3 tbsp. sugar-free chocolate chips *vegan if necessary
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, sift together all dry ingredients (oat flour, almond flour, coconut sugar, protein, baking soda and baking powder)
- In another bowl, stir together peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and water until smooth.
- Stir the peanut butter mix into the dry mix until a dough forms.
- Fold in walnut pieces and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 12 rounded cookies and place them on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.