Healthy Chocolate Crackers
- 1/4 c plus 2 tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c milk chocolate protein powder (I used PEScience 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c vitafiber syrup or 3 tbsp. sticky syrup (honey/agave/maple syrup)
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil (measured before melting)
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix with a fork until a dough forms.
- Roll dough out until it's 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a knife, cut 1 1/2 inch squares. Dough should make 13-15 squares.
- Use a fork to poke holes in the dough so the crackers don't rise much.
- Transfer cut outs to the baking sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Crackers will be soft when you first remove them from the oven but will harden once they cool completely.