For the simplest and probably the most healthy Christmas candy, make these sugar-free, 3-ingredient pomegranate cups.
Merry Christmas Week, everyone!!!
Healthy, sugar-free chocolate pomegranate cups!
- 1/2 c pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 c sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lily's) or Enjoy Life for Vegan
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Use a paper towel to dry pomegranate seeds.
- Distribute pomegranate seeds between 4 silicone cupcake molds or 4 paper cupcake cake liners.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together using a double boiler or in a microwave safe bowl in 10 second intervals, stirring between each one until chocolate is melted.
- Distribute melted chocolate over each pomegranate cup.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Store in freezer.