I used PEScience Cookies and Cream Protein Powder, however, a vanilla or chocolate protein will also work.
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Cookies and Cream get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 2 tbsp. unsweetended cocoa powdered
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c plus 1 tbsp. almond milk (milk of choice or water)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. powdered erythritol or sugar substitute
- 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience)
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 crushed Oreo
- Mix all dry waffle ingredients together then add wet and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter into a prepared waffle iron.
- Cook until crispy. Depending on the protein powder you use, this can take 4-6 minutes.
- While cooking, mix the cream ingredients together adding the water last a tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- *Optional: Layer waffles with bananas
***Macros include 1/2 crushed Oreo