It’s a cake! It’s a cookie! It’s pie! It’s everything and you just need to go make this right now!
- 1 c oat flour
- 1/2 c brown rice flour
- 3 tbsp. tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1/4 c plus 1 tbsp. vitafiber syrup or sticky syrup (honey/agave)
- 1/2 c coconut oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-3 tbsp. dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or non stick spray.
- Gently melt coconut oil, vanilla extract and syrup together in a microwave safe bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the flours, coconut sugar and baking powder.
- Add the coconut oil mixture to the flour mixture and use a fork to mix until a dough forms.
- Add egg yolk and continue mixing.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press dough evenly into the bottom of your prepared baking pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven but do not remove the cookie from the pan. Let it sit until it cools completely before removing.
- Serve and enjoy!