Healthy Giant Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Cookie
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1/4 c sugar free maple syrup (can be replaced with honey, agave or brown rice syrup)
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 tsp. stevia* optional
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together all dry ingredients and in a separate bowl, stir together all the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a fork to mix until a dough forms.
- Use your hands to create a large ball of dough and then place it between two pieces of parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the ball flat into a giant cookie.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.