- 1/4 c coconut flour (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1/4 c tapioca flour
- 1 egg, large
- 1/4 c egg whites
- 1 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- pinch stevia
- In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients together until smooth. The mixture should be thinner than pancake batter. If the batter is too thick, add another 1/4 cup almond milk.
- Spray a small frying pan with non-stick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the center of the pan swirl around to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
- Cook until golden brown and flip. Repeat.
Filling pictured (Not included in macro count): Greek Yogurt Diced Strawberries Mini Chocolate Chips