Healthy, Gluten-Free, Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are made using whole food ingredients such as brown rice flour and all natural peanut butter (the drippy kind). I added dark chocolate and peanut butter chunks for good measure 😉 .
Even better when topped with Ice Cream!
Healthy, Gluten-Free, Peanut Butter Brownies Made Using Minimal Whole Food Ingredients And Topped with Dark Chocolate Chunks and Peanut Butter Chips.
- 1/2 c all natural peanut butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 c brown rice flour
- 1/3 c coconut sugar
- 32g protein powder (I used PEScience 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter chips
- 1 tbsp. dark chocolate chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a square baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- Place the peanut butter, eggs, coconut sugar and vanilla in a mixer and beat until smooth.
- Add in flour, protein, baking soda, baking powder, salt and use the a paddle handle to beat until completely mixed. Batter should be very thick, almost dough like.
- Press batter evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and top with chocolate and peanut butter chips if desired. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Don't overcook if you want a more "fudge" texture rather than "cake" texture. Let cool for 10 minutes and then place in the freezer for 30 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.