Healthy waffles made using protein powder and oat flour!
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 16g protein powder (I used PEScience Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. granulated stevia or coconut sugar
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1/4 c plus 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat a waffle iron and spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla and yogurt.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry and whisk until smooth.
- Pour batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.