High protein granola made using gluten-free oats, all natural peanut butter and PEScience Select Protein Powder. I also added some chia seeds and cocao nibs for good measure. 🙂
Adorable golden spoon from Target for less than 2 bucks!
I used Nuts ‘N More Toffee Crunch peanut butter because it’s not only the BEST peanut butter I have ever had but it also has the best macros! Amazing macros means more peanut butter for less calories! Score!
Healthy, high-protein, gluten-free peanut butter granola with chia seeds and cocao nibs. Perfectly paired with cold almond milk!
- 1 c gluten-free old fashion oats
- 1 c gluten-free quick oats
- 1/4 c sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/4 c all natural peanut butter
- 32g protein powder (I used PEScience 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp. cocao nibs
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set a side.
- In a large bowl, stir together all dry ingredients: oats, protein, cocao nibs and chia seeds and set a side.
- In a microwave safe bowl, stir together peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla and oil until smooth. If peanut butter is too tough to stir, microwave first for 5-10 seconds.
- Stir your peanut butter mixture into your dry ingredients. Stir until all the oats are evenly coated.
- Use your hands to spread oats on the baking sheet, breaking them up into small, evenly sized clumps.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, stopping half way to gently stir the granola. Let the granola cool completely before serving.