Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip–forget dipping, just eat it!
Eat this dip for breakfast; there’s oat in there so it’s perfectly acceptable to consume a bowl of this pumpkin cookie dough at 8 A.M. After I devoured a few spoonful’s of this, I spread some on a piece of toast and topped with sliced banana–I’m now declaring that moment in my life as the most delicious ever!
This recipe is pretty rich so I’m going to say about 1/4 cup would be a perfect serving. Making these macros roughly: 300 calories/ 30 carbs/ 10g fat/ 20g protein.
If you love this recipe, please share it on social media using the buttons at the bottom!
- 1/2 c quick oats
- 1/4 c coconut sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Snickerdoodle flavor-get 25% off your order using my code PBCHOCO)
- 3-4 tbsp. oat flour
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter by Buff Bake (get 10% off using code PBCHOCO)*
- 1/2 c almond milk
- 2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips (optional)
*Can sub with any nut butter plus 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon and 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Mix all dry ingredients together and starting with only 3 tablespoons oat flour.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until combined. If dough is too wet, add another tablespoon of oat flour.
- Mix in chocolate chips and enjoy!