Made using PEScience Select Gourmet Vanilla protein powder. Get 30% OFF using code PBCHOCO.
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla 30% OFF using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c coconut sugar
- 1/2 c natural peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More White Chocolate)
- 1/4 c plus 2 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. vanilla protein powder (I used PESience)
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 375F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift all dry ingredients together.
- In another bowl, stir together peanut butter, pumpkin and vanilla then add to your dry ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- Use a cookie scoop to make 14 rounded cookies. Place them on the baking sheet about 1" apart and press them down using the back of the cookie scoop or your thumb to create an indent.
- Whisk together all the cheesecake ingredients until smooth.
- Fill cookies with cheesecake filling and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until cheesecake is firm.