Happy Saturday Night! I plan on spending mine in front of the television with a pumpkin pie milkshake in hand while I binge watch crime investigation shows. Ahh… the perfect Saturday night!
This unbelievably low calorie milkshake was made using Arctic Zero frozen dessert but you can replace it with any low calorie ice cream that you prefer. I also recommend Halo Top if you don’t mind dairy.
Spoon it or straw it! Pro tip: spoon lasts longer!
Top it with your favorite whipped cream!
I used PEScience Select Gourmet Vanilla protein powder (vegan powders also available) because it literally tastes like ice cream! This protein is a must try! Get 30% OFF all PEScience products using code PBCHOCO.
A healthy low calorie milkshake that tastes like pumpkin pie!
- 1 c lower calorie ice cream (I used Arctic Zero)
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder *(I used PEScience Select Gourmet Vanilla 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Place all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into a cup.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
Can omit protein powder. Macros were counted using Arctic Zero frozen dessert.