It’s safe to say that chocolate goes with just about anything. Last week I made a Chocolate Strawberry Banana Smoothie and it was so delicious I knew I had to use those flavor combinations again.
So I quickly whipped up a batch of Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins for only 99 calories each! Don’t even ask me how many muffins I ate because I will shamelessly tell you that I ate 5 muffins in one sitting!
I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla Protein Powder. Get 30% OFF all PEScience products by using code PBCHOCO at checkout.
Super Healthy Strawberry Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins Made Gluten-Free and Refined Sugar-Free!
- 3/4 c brown rice flour or gluten-free-free oat flour
- 32g vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience Gourmet Vanilla 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp uncut stevia
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lily's)
- 1 banana, ripe
- 4 strawberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with non-stick spray.
- Place the eggs, banana, oil, vanilla extract, almond milk and stevia into a mixer and beat until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, protein, salt, baking soda and powder. Add your dry ingredients into the mixer and continue mixing just until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and strawberry pieces. Pour batter evenly into each cupcake liner and bake for 14-16 minutes. Let cool before serving.