Tis the season for WHITE CHOCOLATE!
Bring. It. On.
White chocolate covered everything!
- 3/4 c white chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used Nuts 'N More)
- Prepare a muffin tin with 5 cupcake liners and set aside.
- Gently melt white chocolate using a double boiler or in the microwave stopping every ten seconds to stir.
- Place a small spoonful of white chocolate in the center of each liner - just so it covers the bottom.
- Place it in the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate is solid.
- Place 1 tablespoon of peanut butter in the center of each white chocolate bottom.
- Cover peanut butter with remaining white chocolate.
- Return to the freezer for 5 minutes or until chocolate is solid before serving.
- Store in a cool place.