- 3/4 c natural peanut butter Peanut Butter & Co
- 1 scoop protein powder vanilla or peanut butter (I used PEScience get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/2 c coconut sugar
- 1/4 c coconut flour or flour of choice
- 1 egg, large
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients then mix in peanut butter using a fork.
- Add vanilla extract and egg. Mix until completely incorporated.
- Separate dough into 3 evenly sized balls and press dough flat (about 1/2 inch) onto the parchment paper.
- Use your hands to reshape if needed.
- Use a fork to make a pattern if desired.
- Bake cookies for 11-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on for 5 minutes before using a spatula to transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Go a head, try and eat just one regular sized cookie. It’s impossible. Well, I’ve fixed your dilemma–make the cookies GIGANTIC and you will have no problem satisfying yourself with just one single cookie. You’re welcome.