Kodiak Cake’s “Just Add Water” protein flap jack mix is the best $5 you can spend at Target.
Seriously, all I did was add water, throw the batter into my waffle iron then slapped on my favorite nut butter and called it a sandwich. I used Buff Bake Snickerdoodle Almond Butter (get 10% off using code PBCHOCO).
- 1 cup Kodiak Protein Flap Jack Mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 tbsp. nut butter
- 4 tbsp. jelly
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick spray and turn on medium-high heat.
- Whisk Kodiak mix and water together until smooth.
- Pour in waffle iron.
- Cook until steam disappears or until golden brown.
- Cut waffle into four pieces.
- Put jelly on two and nut butter on the other two.
- Put them together to make a sandwich and enjoy!