No Bake Mini Protein Cheesecakes with Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used Snickerdoodle PEScience)
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 1/4 c powdered peanut butter or 2 tbsp. regular peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber syrup or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used Gourmet Vanilla PEScience)
- 4 oz fatfree cream cheese
- 1 serving container non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. gelatin
- 1/2 c boiling water
- pinch of stevia
Cheesecake Filling Layer
- 6 strawberries
- 1/4 c dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a cupcake pan with 6 baking cups and set aside.
- Mix all crust ingredients together.
- Roll crust dough into 6 even sized balls and press them flat into the bottom of the cupcake liners then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix protein powder, gelatin and stevia then add boiling water. Mix until smooth.
- Let the protein powder mixture sit for a couple minutes while you blend the cream cheese and yogurt together.
- Once the cream cheese and yogurt are smooth, add the protein mixture and continue blending.
- Pour filling over crust and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Place a strawberry on top of each cheesecake and spoon chocolate over each one.
- Return to the freezer for another hour before serving.