Still not over pumpkin? Me either.
This Paleo Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana bread is just 86 calories and 3g of fat per slice!
Eat your heart out folks. This loaf is Paleo, Gluten-Free, Low in Sugar, Low in Fat, Low in Carbs, High in Protein and tastes like a dream! You’re welcome.
I used PEScience Snickerdoodle Select Protein Powder. If you missed the Black Friday 50% off sale, no worries because you can always get 30% off using my code PBCHOCO! 🙂
Decadently moist Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread made Paleo and Gluten-Free using only whole food ingredients and PEScience Select Protein Powder.
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1/4 c almond flour (fine)
- 32g protein powder (I used PEScience Snickerdodle 30% off code PBCHOCO)
- 3 tbsp. coconut palm sugar (I used Better Body Foods)
- 2 tbsp. all natural sugar-free maple syrup (I used Joseph's)
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 2 overly ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 c sugar-free chocolate chips (I used Lily's)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and prepare a loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, sift together almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, protein, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add your dry ingredients to your wet and fold together until completely incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 35-38 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into 10 pieces and serving.
Sugar-Free maple syrup can be replaced with 100% pure maple syrup, honey or agave. Note: Macros will change.