Protein powder is truly one of the most wonderful things I have ever eaten. I am obsessed with it and the flavors are endless.
I used Peanut Butter Cup protein powder by PEScience and it was heavenly. You can get 30% off your PEScience order by using my code PBCHOCO. I highly recommend their Gourmet Vanilla and Snickerdoodle flavors!
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 1 scoop peanut butter cup protein powder PEScience (or peanut butter flavored protein)
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber or sticky syrup (if you use a sticky syrup such as honey or maple syrup then use one less tbsp. water)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Melt coconut oil, water and syrup together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix until dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips and drizzle with peanut butter.
Best if served chilled.