- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 scoop chocolate peanut butter cup protein powder (I used PEScience get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c powder peanut butter (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1/4 c cold coffee (can sub for almond milk)
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 scoop chocolate peanut butter cup protein powder (I used PEScience)
- 2 tbsp. powdered peanut butter (I used Better Body Foods)
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. vitafiber syrup or sticky syrup*
- 1 tbsp. water
- Blend banana, ice and coffee until smooth. Add protein powder and powdered peanut butter and continue blending.
- In a bowl, mix protein and powdered peanut butter together. Using a fork, mix in remaining ingredients. Use your hands to roll dough into 12 evenly sized balls.
You can replace the vitafiber syrup with any sticky syrup such as honey/agave/maple. Add the syrup 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Macros will change.