For as long as I have been baking healthy, recreating a good sugar cookie has been one of the hardest recipes I’ve tried to develop. I’ve had plenty of failed attempts that just end in a dry cookie. Who wants that? Getting a cookie chewy, soft, perfect and still marco friendly is difficult.
Tonight was the night that all of the magical ingredients came together in perfect proportions and a healthy sugar cookie was born. A sugar cookie that won’t judge you if you eat half of the batch. A sugar cookie that won’t make you feel guilty for having a late night snack. A sugar cookie with all natural ingredients. A sugar cookie that fits perfectly into your macros. The perfect sugar cookie!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (I used Quest Nutrition)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tbsp. Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp. 0% Fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp. Vanilla Cake Batter Coconut Butter from Nikki’s Coconut Butter (regular coconut butter will work but you may want to add sweetener)
- 1 tbsp. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Coconut Sugar for sprinkling
Pre-heat oven to 325F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set a side. Mix protein, flour baking powder in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix with a fork. Roll dough into seven balls and place them on the baking sheet two inches apart. Press balls flat and bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool on rack.