I have lots more Holiday recipes in my Holiday Dessert eBook. Just a few of the recipes you can find in the book: Double Layer Peppermint Brownies, Eggnog Donuts, Starbucks Copy Cat Cranberry Bliss Bars, Ginergerbread Men, and Gingerbread Biscottis! You can purchase the book for $1.99 here! And don’t forget they are all HEALTHY!
If you love this recipe, please share it on social media using the buttons at the bottom 🙂
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used PEScience get 25% off using code PBCHOCO)
- 1/4 c almond flour
- 1/4 c oat flour
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter (I used White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter & Co)
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp. light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- 1/4 scoop vanilla protein
- enough water for desired consistency
- Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all cookie ingredients together starting with dry and then adding wet.
- Separate dough into 7 pieces and roll into balls. Place balls on baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Press balls down using your thumb or the back of a cookie scoop to create an indent.
- Bake cookies for 5 minutes, remove from oven, press the indent down again, decrease heat to 300f.
- Whisk all filling ingredients together. Fill the indent of the cookies with filling and bake for another 14-17 minutes or until pumpkin is firm.
- Let cool before drizzling with icing and serving.