It’s August 31st. This is okay.
I highly recommend using PEScience Select SNICKERDOODLE protein for all your PUMPKIN flavored baking needs. It’s just the best! Get 30% OFF using code PBCHOCO.
Deliciously fluffy Fall flavored pancakes! Perfect way to start off the season! High protein and low fat. Paleo friendly.
- 1/4 c coconut flour
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used PEScience Snickerdoodle 30% OFF code PBCHOCO)
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 egg, 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 c plus 2 tbsp. - 1 c almond milk
- In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients together. (sifting makes all the difference, just trust)
- In another bowl, whisk together your egg, egg white, vanilla extract and pumpkin.
- Stir your wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add your 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond milk. Depending what protein powder you used, you may need another 2 tablespoons if mix is too dry.
- Cook pancakes 1/4 cup at a time on medium-low heat until golden brown.
Use a paleo friendly protein for paleo diet.